Increased Profits. Better Decisions. Less Regrets.
Think about it…
- Are some staff loaded with talent but no one wants to work with them?
- Do you see hastily-sent, sharply-worded emails that leave those on the receiving end seething?
- Do strong personalities create upheavals that torpedo meetings so that little is accomplished?
- Do you have staff who don’t speak up because they want to avoid conflict?
- Do communication challenges lead to projects that take far too long?
These behaviors plummet productivity, halt growth and wreck morale.
Contact Shelley for an initial conversation to see how to bring the Insightful Leadership System into your organization. You can achieve business results like these.
Clients who used the Insightful Leadership System share the business results they achieved:
Improved Productivity: Self-management results in a more efficient allocation of time and reduces emotional reactivity.
In terms of communication, in terms of stress reduction, in terms of efficiency, better understanding and getting things done right the first time and in less time, I think there’s the value.
Actually, I’m getting more done during the work day and doing less work at home at night and on the weekend, which is cool.
Time Savings: Think of all the time wasted over-analyzing and searching for just one more piece of information.
In terms of time, it has reduced the time it takes to get something done.
Enhanced Decision-Making: All ideas are heard and aha-moments are enabled.
I would say that we have reduced the amount of time that it takes to make good decisions, so I think our agility and flexibility has improved this year as a result directly of that.
Reduced Stress: Staff are aware of and manage personal triggers more effectively so that calm conversations prevail.
Once we have an issue with conflict, you might as well count on losing about two or three days of any communication, so in terms of the company saving time, money, being more efficient and the overall discomfort factor, you can’t put a price tag on that.
Program Outcomes & Available Packages
We work with your organization to understand needs, issues and opportunities that are unique to you. Topics are tailored to your team, goals and the time span for the engagement. 3, 6 and 12-month packages are available.
- Understanding key traits and how to manage them for effective communication
- Creating productive habits
- How to stop over-thinking and make more effective, insightful decisions
- Understanding triggers and how to moderate knee-jerk reactions
- Developing meeting management techniques
- Enhancing and practicing active listening skills
- Managing personal energy to sustain leadership performance
- Managing and self-regulating personal behaviors
The Insightful Leadership System includes a tailored combination of:
- Full or half-day workshop(s)
- Individual coaching with managers and leaders
- DNA Behavior® assessment tool for individuals and teams
- Video conference(s) between workshops
- Email reminders for accountability
Neuroscience research shows that participants retain about 20% of what they learn in a traditional workshop. Retention soars to near 60% with follow-up activities. Videoconferences, email reminders and individual coaching reinforce personal accountability. It’s time to make the most of your professional development dollars by using neuroscience.